April 26, 2024 12:20 pm

let's share Our knowledge for a better understanding

Molee Forum

We invite you to become a valuable member of our Molee Forum. We discuss topics on relaxation with music and how to use music for study, work, and meditation. In addition, we share our knowledge on different types of meditation such as transcendental meditation, mindful meditation, mantra meditation, and vipassana meditation.

Notifications
Clear all

Best TM Mantra

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@bodgan_kevin)
Topic starter

What is the best Tm Mantra?

Posted : 29/08/2022 10:34 pm
(@max_man)

There really is no "best" TM mantra, as each individual's experiences and goals will be unique. However, some general tips for choosing a mantra may include selecting one that is simple, easy to remember, and meaningful to you personally. Additionally, it is generally recommended that your mantra be chosen by a qualified teacher who can help you select an appropriate option based on your specific needs. Whatever mantra you ultimately choose, the important thing is that it resonates with you on a personal level and allows you to experience the transformative power of meditation.

Posted : 29/08/2022 10:36 pm
Natalia Miller
(@amal_admin_89)
Member Admin

Hello @bodgan_kevin

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best Tm Mantra will vary depending on what your specific goals and needs are. However, here are five general mantras that can be useful for anyone looking to improve their practice of Tm Meditation:

1.  "I am peaceful, I am relaxed, I am calm."

This mantra is designed to help you develop a sense of inner peace and relaxation. By repeating it to yourself, you can train your mind to focus on feelings of tranquility and ease. This can be helpful in reducing stress and anxiety levels, as well as promoting overall well-being.

2.  I am Ridiculously Good at Everything I Do -

This mantra is great for boosting confidence and self-esteem. It's perfect for those moments when you doubt yourself or feel like you're not good enough. Repeating this mantra will help you remember just how awesome you really are.

Posted : 29/08/2022 10:39 pm
Share:
Don't Miss
Blogs
Shop Here
Business Directory
Our Youtube Channel
Newsletter

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

We are providing all the latest articles, new directory entries, and relaxing music videos in our newsletter.

Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping